Terms and Conditions
This page provides information about who we are and the legal terms and conditions that may apply to your use of ergocentrics.com website and any product or service you order from us. By shopping with us, you agree to our terms and conditions set here.
This website is owned and operated by Graphic International Centre LLC. is a company registered UAE, whose registered office is at UP Compound, Al Quoz Industrial area 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Unless we say otherwise, we use the terms "ACN", "www.artandcraftuae.com", "we", "us" and "our" on this page to refer to Graphic International Centre LLC.(including throughout the Website Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale, and any other policy). If you want to ask us anything (whether about our products and services, this website, any of our terms and conditions or otherwise), then please contact us.
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of Graphic International Centre LLC. website at ergocentrics (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Your Use of This Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website. You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
- Modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
- Use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Password / Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. ACN shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password, account or order related emails.
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to this Website are owned by or licensed to ACN. If you acquire any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Website (whether by operation of law or otherwise), then you agree to assign those rights to us (including any rights you may have in user generated content that you submit through the Website) on a worldwide basis absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. You will also unconditionally and irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you acquire in or to the Website.
You further agree to execute all such documents and do all such acts and things as we may reasonably require in order to assign any such rights to us and to waive any moral rights you acquire in or to the Website.
Age Restrictions on Purchase
The purchase of certain products and services made available on the Website are subject to age requirements specified by law minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website. If you are underage, you must not attempt to order these products or services through the Website.
Accuracy of Content
To the extent permitted by applicable law, ACN disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, that content or information displayed in or on this Website is accurate, complete, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party. Content can and will be changed in order to make the information as accurate as possible over time. The views expressed in user generated content or review section are the opinions of those users and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of ACN.
These Website Terms set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
Any matter that arises out of your use of this Website (including any contract entered between you and us through the Website) shall be governed by the laws in UAE. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Changes to These Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
Purchasing From ACN Website
Whenever you use this Website to order a product from ACN, our Website Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of the Website in addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
ACN has taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly and accurately described. However, when ordering please note that:
- All prices are displayed in AED.
- Packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
- The colours shown on the Website are approximate only and may vary slightly. Colours of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
Acceptance of Your Order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute ACN' acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) that you ordered from us.
All card payments are subject to authorization by your card issuer. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
If ACN cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
Discounts and Offers
- We reserve the right to offer or withdraw offers at any time. Some promotions may not combine with other promotions on site, and if so, the best offer will be applied to your order.
- Only one promotional code can be used per order, and promotion codes cannot be used with multi-buy offers.
Ordering via Phone
Our customer service representatives are available to help you place your order over phone. Please contact us at 04 556 7087, Sunday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. UAE Standard Time.
- We only accept payment in AED.
- We accept the following cards: Visa / MasterCard
- We are happy to accept Cash on Delivery.
Returns and Cancellations
- Should your order – ordered directly from Ergocentrics - not meet your expectations, it can be returned with the good’s receipt within 3 days for a refund of the product’s purchase price only. We insist that you check the packaging and the goods upon delivery and report any damage to the shipping representative immediately.
- We may ask you to provide proof of the damage, with an image of the damage, as a condition for considering refund or replacement.
- The refund will be processed to the same card that was used in the original sale transaction and we will use our best efforts to process all refunds within 60 days.
- In case the purchase was made via Cash on Delivery the refund will reflect in your Ergocentrics account and we will be happy to compensate the same amount in your next purchase.
- In case a product was purchased during a promotion or using a discount structure/voucher/coupon, the refund amount will not exceed the original sale amount, irrespective of change in the price of the original product. The refund amount will reflect on your Ergocentrics account and can be used in your next purchase.
- Please note that shipping and postage costs will not be reimbursed and all costs incurred in returning the goods will be charged to the customer. Art and Craft Nook will not bear any cost associated with shipping and handling in returning the product/s. The customer will receive a refund for the value of the product only, any other charge will be borne by the customer.
- If your order is missing a specific component as listed in the invoice please notify us within 24 hours with proof, we will be glad to provide it. However, we can only service current products and products that have been discontinued less than one year. If your product has been discontinued more than one year, we will be unable to supply replacement parts.
- All orders are subject to product availability.
- If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Delivery Location Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in that are as per the Delivery Partner location of service.
- Certain non-residential areas are not under the preview of delivery.
- An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 15 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Sundays to Thursday, except holidays. Please note that we do not ship on Fridays. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website.
- Shipping Costs Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
- Damaged Items in Transport If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at ergocentrics.
Questions If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at ergocentrics.
- We collect personal information from you when you use artandcraftuae.com or its related websites and services ("ergocentrics.com") (including, without limitation, when you buy items when you telephone or email our customer support team).
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
- Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you a valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site. We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
- Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- In the event of a sale of artandcraftuae.com, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
- We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
- We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to ergocentrics.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- We hold your personal information on servers. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team by email, email@example.com.